Training Details Reverse Dumbbell Fly
Guide for Reverse Dumbbell Fly
- Do not pull your shoulders up towards your ears when pulling the dumbbells.
- Have a straight neutral back
- Use a light weight in order to maintain contact with the rear shoulders
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together in the top position
- The elbows should be slightly bent but fixed, you should not change their position during the movement
- Vary the position between standing, sitting and lying down
- Perform this exercise with many repetitions (e.g. 15)
- Lower the weight in a calm and slow manner, always with tension in the muscle you are exercising.