Training Details Standing Upright Row
Guide for Standing Upright Row
- Pull back the shoulders and pull your shoulder blades together, push the chest forward
- Always keep your back straight and keep the barbell close to your body.
- Tense your torso during the exercise
- Lift with the shoulders and not the rest of the body.
- Perform the lift calmly and in a controlled manner
- Lower the weight in a calm and slow manner, always with tension in the muscle you are exercising.
- Make sure that the technique is in place before you take on too much weight in order to reduce the risk of injury.