Training Details Front Plate Raise
Guide for Front Plate Raise
- Your arms should be slightly fixed but also bent
- Pull back the shoulders and pull your shoulder blades together, push the chest forward
- Only your arms should move
- Do not swing the body back and forth or to the side
- Do not swing the weight but pull it up slowly
- Lower the weight in a calm and slow manner, always with tension in the muscle you are exercising.
- Do not let the plate hit your legs at the bottom of the movement. Your shoulders will lose tension and rest in that case. Instead stop right befor hitting them.