Guide for Singel Arm Cable Fly
- Stand fairly wide apart with your legs so you can withstand the rotational force
- Pull back your shoulders and pinch your shoulder blades, push your chest forward
- Your arms should be slightly bent but fixed throughout the movement
- Your wrist should be straight
- The rest of the upper body should be completely still, only the arm should move
- Slowly pull the handle past the center of the breast with 20-30 centimeters. Hold for a second and feel the pressure on the inside of the pectoral muscle before returning.
- Lower the weight in a calm and slow manner, always with tension in the muscle you are exercising.