Training Details Resistance Band Singel Arm Pushdown
Why to do pushdowns with a resistance band?
Sometimes resistance bands are the only thing you can take with you on the trip to train which makes this exercise great because you can get quite a lot of resistance when you only use one arm. The exercise trains your triceps and you will get a lot of lactic acid in them at high resp.
Guide for Resistance Band Singel Arm Pushdown
- Take a small step back in that sense you pull the oblique backwards
- Tilt your upper body slightly forward
- Pull your hand past your body, your elbow should be slightly behind your body
- Fix your elbow close to your body
- Do not swing your arm during the exercise, only the forearm should move
- The exercise can be done with two hands if you feel that the rubber band is too tough with one hand