Training Details Zottman Curls
Why should you do the zottman curl?
This exercise engages your biceps when doing the curl and when in motion on the way down it mostly focuses on your forearms.
Key Pointers Zottman Curls
- Pull back your shoulders push your shoulder blades together, push your chest forward
- Your elbows should be fixed to the side of your body during the movement, do not flake them out
- Do not pull the weight up, but slowly pull it up
- Hold the weight firmly on the way down
- Squeeze your biceps in the top position before rotating your wrist