Training Details French Press Singel Arm Resistance Band
Why to do enarms Tricepspress with resistance band?
On the go or at home, resistance band training is very easy to perform. Resistance bands do not take up unnecessary space while they can give you a lot of lactic acid and metabolic stress. It is difficult to get heavy lifts that give strength and large muscles with resistance bands, but they are excellent for beginners, as rehab, on the go or as a final exercise on a muscle group you have already performed heavy lifts in. Read more about why but do Triceps Press behind the head. The difference between lifting with a dumbbell is that the resistance is inverted, it is most difficult at the top when the resistance band is tight, but with a dumbbell it is most difficult in the bottom position.
Guide for French Press Singel Arm Resistance Band
- This exercise is similar to the French Press with a dumbbell but the resistance is inverted, when the arm is in the top position the rubber band gives the most resistance
- Keep your elbow fixed close to your head. It should not go back and forth or flap outwards
- Slowly pull up the arm
- Feel free to hold in the top position for a few seconds so that the triceps presses extra hard
- Load up on the eccentric and really control on the way down for every single rep.
- You can stabilize the lifting arm by holding its elbow with the other arm