Training Details Dumbbell Hammer Curl
Guide for Dumbbell Hammer Curls
- The elbows should be locked along the side of the body throughout the movement. They should therefore not be swung back and forth or flap outwards
- The wrists and back are kept straight.
- Do not jerk or swing the weight, you should lift it slowly and in a controlled manner
- Load up on the eccentric and really control on the way down for every single rep.
- Do not swing with the upper body, only the arms should move
- You can either lift straight up or obliquely up over your chest, test yourself